This is about self improvement and that is all there is to it. If it is not, then why do it?

DAY 9
6!45Am EAT

Am about to wake up, exercise a bit then do laundry.
Tough cravings from cigs and alcohol but everything passes in due time

Pretty awesome day although i got into an argument with 1 of my supervisors who kinda wanted to push me around.
Tough titties.
Slow progress. But speed without a sense of direction is pointless. Slow is good with habits and whatnot.
Tomorrow will be better

DAY 10
4.50AM EAT

Double digits!!!
Feeling kinda sick though am sure its withdrawals.
no morning wood yet.
no urges.
no moods. Am neither happy nor depressed.
Back to writing music.
GODBLESS

DAY 11
feeling...kinda... REAAALLLY GOOD RIGHT NOW.
I ve not slept for close to 12hrs, i have done my laundy( was a fucking chore), enjoyed lying onmy bed without a single urge, felt a kind of heat coursing through my body... its a shitload of nice feelings .
So am gonna go back to feeling good until the dark comes back from vacation.

DAY 12
Two sex dreams yester night. No orgasm.
Chaser effects.
Goodnews is am working 24hrs today so no chance of even thinking about a relapse

New week.. am moving out of my relatives place and going to live alone. I once lived on my own but i lot my job and... shit happens.
Am pretty excited.

DAY 16
Really aroused easy. It is a good sign but it is a real bother. I know i cant relapse but it is still something that makes me uncomfortable.
Grateful for this far though

22.50 PM
End of day 17
I'll be off work for the next 3 days. Long as i stay far from alcohol or drugs then a relapse wont happen.
I will stay sober through these 3 days.

Nikola Numez said:
go run ultramarathon, go homeless for 3 days, just go.
Haha..dude, am practically homeless most of the time.
Anyway am planning on visiting a friend of mind. It will be a long ass trip so there wont be no chances of me relapsing.