What you give is what you get (I went 580 days. Relapsed. Finally back on track.

Emptyroom

Hi!

I'm two weeks into my new journey. No M and no P. I have begun to have urges to M. M:ing has for me always led me to PMO. I will resist the urge. My place is getting messy with stuff and old plates and clothes culminating all over the place. I have a hard time sleeping and eating at the right hours. It might be a recipe for disaster if I don't clean up.

Emptyroom

Day 20.

I just returned home after a weekend away. It was a great weekend but I have been feeling kind of bad since I got home. I talked on the phone with my sort of girlfriend, who for now is in another country and wont return until august (sigh). I told her about my 20 days and that I was trying to save myself for when she comes back. She told me that she doesn't mind if I am physical with someone else right now as long as it is not romantic. I knew she felt that way and I feel that way too about her but I think it made me nervous about the validity of our relationship and I almost immediately went to a sex-chat site (just text) to escape that feeling. But after a while I thought about it and realised how unsafe those sites are, especially if you use your phone (I think that's the case). I felt so stupid. I also realised that I have been watching some P before on my phone and that it wasn't safe. I still had cravings after I shut it down and I started looking at very soft P on Youtube but then I suddenly could hear myself say "NO!" loud and clear and I closed the tab. I felt almost a bit afraid afterwards. Who was it inside me who said that? It felt like a part of my subconscious was angrily trying to save me. I haven't eaten anything in 8 hours and I feel bad about what I have done. I should look at the positive side of things: I didn't O and I didn't go to a P-site. It has been 20 days which is something to celebrate and something inside my being really wanted to help me to stop this behaviour.

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Day 20.

I just returned home after a weekend away. It was a great weekend but I have been feeling kind of bad since I got home. I talked on the phone with my sort of girlfriend, who for now is in another country and wont return until august (sigh). I told her about my 20 days and that I was trying to save myself for when she comes back. She told me that she doesn't mind if I am physical with someone else right now as long as it is not romantic. I knew she felt that way and I feel that way too about her but I think it made me nervous about the validity of our relationship and I almost immediately went to a sex-chat site (just text) to escape that feeling. But after a while I thought about it and realised how unsafe those sites are, especially if you use your phone (I think that's the case). I felt so stupid. I also realised that I have been watching some P before on my phone and that it wasn't safe. I still had cravings after I shut it down and I started looking at very soft P on Youtube but then I suddenly could hear myself say "NO!" loud and clear and I closed the tab. I felt almost a bit afraid afterwards. Who was it inside me who said that? It felt like a part of my subconscious was angrily trying to save me. I haven't eaten anything in 8 hours and I feel bad about what I have done. I should look at the positive side of things: I didn't O and I didn't go to a P-site. It has been 20 days which is something to celebrate and something inside my being really wanted to help me to stop this behaviour.
Be glad you have some assistance, wherever it is coming from. Go get something healthy to eat.

Emptyroom

I relapsed yesterday and again today. Sigh. I think it was the combination of not having been able to handle being worried about different things and summer stagnation. My appetite has lessened and I forget to eat. It could be a sign of depression. I have to create new ways of handling these things. I will start meditating again. Maybe that can make a difference. I feel tired now. I hope that I can get that real motivation back.

Androg

Administrator
Admin
I relapsed yesterday and again today. Sigh. I think it was the combination of not having been able to handle being worried about different things and summer stagnation. My appetite has lessened and I forget to eat. It could be a sign of depression. I have to create new ways of handling these things. I will start meditating again. Maybe that can make a difference. I feel tired now. I hope that I can get that real motivation back.
It will get easier as you get your brain back in balance. But you have to be consistent for a while before you see those benefits. Start out by exercising daily and meditating daily. And be sure to socialize.