Finally sick and tired of being sick and tired

FreedomFromTheStruggle_11

Last night, it came to my mind that this is life. This is a lifestyle. This way is the way everyone should live and feel. If I relapse then all I'm doing is giving these positive feelings back to pmo and receiving back the bad ones that I lived with since 2017. The confidence, the genuine happiness, the awesome morning wood I had this morning, the better sense of self worth and a clear mind. For me, these last 20 something days have been different than any other attempt because it's finally clicked that I feel good. I genuinely and honestly feel joyful and good. I'm not in a fog of pmo depression and anxiety. I'm not plagued by low self worth or low self confidence anymore. My sleep is better, my waking up is better. It's just amazing to me how much this problem weighs all of us down and keeps us down and keeps us from not only feeling good, but reaching our full potential. Staying vigilant always, but I'm so so happy with these last few weeks. Coming to the 1 month mark soon. Thankful. Grateful. Blessed. Happy. I never thought feeling calm and chill would feel so good. Love you guys.

Day 27. Had the urge to MO last night. I told myself that I could, but I would only feel good for 30 seconds, then I'd regret it. I told myself I'd wake up this morning and wish I wouldn't have done it, and I wanted to wake up this morning on hard mode. After that, I felt better and went to sleep. I was my higher self last night and that makes me proud. Looking forward to the 30 day mark soon and the 28 day mark tomorrow. Feeling very good today. Clear mind. No stress. Thankful.

Pdub

Taking a step back and looking at your urges like that can be difficult. Keep at it and you'll make 30 days no problem.

Guys, I had a really really bad relapse last night and it was my fault. I let myself go over the line just a little bit, and it was enough to take me under. Not at all how I wanted to begin 2024. I'll be stepping back from here for a bit, to do some thinking and figure everything out. I'm okay, just confused and frustrated. Hope all of you have a great day and happy New Year.

GBS

Respected Member
Hey @FreedomFromTheStruggle_11 - can’t stop you stepping back, but don’t leave here because of the relapse. Straight back up on the horse if you can. It’s fucking hard to kill this thing but it isn’t impossible. Happy new year.

Pdub

We all have our ups and downs. I hope you saw some value in avoiding PMO in your day to day life and return when you're ready!