It's time to change

logicprox

1 day. I haven't binged or anything since I fell off, but I have let myself use a few times for sure. And that ends now. Truthfully I let a lot of things get lazy the last few weeks. I'm still figuring out exactly why but I don't need all the answers to get moving again.

logicprox

2 days. The good news is I can already feel my brain pulling up the old "good habits" script and moving almost on autopilot again, just by starting the script from the beginning in the morning and post-work. It's still in there, I have just been operating on the older, worse script recently.

It's interesting this time around because it doesn't really feel like I need a new plan. I just need to actually operate the old one that worked for me again.

Blondie

Respected Member
Love you man, keep going! We might fall of the horse sometimes but at least we know where we're heading, and that's all that matters.

Best

logicprox

4 days. It’s weird how much of a difference just making sure to be here every morning actually makes. Not just talking about the result of not using, it’s only been 4 days haha. But it changes my mindset quite a bit, makes the goal to quit using all seem a bit more present and a bit more important.

logicprox

6 days. One of the things that led me back to PMO was letting Netflix get the better of me again. So this week getting back to reading at night if I don't have the energy to work on music, instead of just sinking in the couch and watching something.

I've also historically watched things for like 15 minutes while I eat meals. I don't think that bad habit is quite as problematic but considering cutting that too. Maybe allowing myself to just experience the silence would be good...

logicprox

9 days. Heading out for a work trip in a moment. I haven't slipped on a work trip in a while, but it's my first time traveling since I lost my 6 month+ streak. So guard will definitely be up.

logicprox

10 days. Missing those triple digits but will take double for now.

My hotel has an odd array of photos on the wall, including one with a somewhat scantily clad woman. Nothing overtly sexual, but the brain of an addict…Worried me a little but went fine last night. Just one more night here then back home.

logicprox

Well back at 0. I went out Friday night and came back drunk and slipped up. One of the old familiar triggers.

I had gotten to a place during the big streak where alcohol didn't cause relapses but obviously i have given some of those gains back. And then I didn't get back on the horse and did slip up again.

I really need to do a full reset of some things but I haven't been able to get my head and heart fully into it. So at the moment I will admit I am a little frustrated with myself but I will get past it.