My Daily Progress

Galatians51

Day 21 - 3 weeks no PMO and no MO

This week seemed to be pretty easy, I’m thankful for that as I’m sure there will be more challenging days and weeks ahead.

It feels really good to be out of the pmo cycle. I have so much more self respect when I’m free of it.

3 weeks feels like a long time and a short time at once. Generally the first several weeks are the toughest which makes them feel long, but in reality 3 weeks is just getting started.

I hope you all are doing well!

Galatians51

Day 26

I think a lot about how I got to 179 days and then “fell off the wagon”… normally with a sense of discouragement. I’m not sure why this thought came to me but I think it’s helpful for me. If I would have remained clean from my first attempt (though this definitely wasn’t my first attempt to quit, it was my first attempt after discovering reboot nation and YBOP) then I think I would have felt more “invincible” like I couldn’t fall back into it. Now that I realize I am still full human and subject to failure… I will move forward much more cautiously… even when I’m well over 100 days. I know I will get there again, I’m determined, I just want to keep this in my mind as I move forward.

Galatians51

Day 35, 5 weeks PMO & MO free

It’s been a tough week in a lot of ways, but I mostly want to write about PMO on my journal so I’ll try to limit this post to that.

My family visited a beach this week and well, let’s just say ladies don’t cover up like they used to and I found my mind wandering several times. This then would cause me later in the day to think about women and for the first time in this reboot I faced serious urges to give in. I was able to resist those thoughts, I just don’t like that my mind wants to fight so hard against what I want. I want to be free of this habit and my brain has it’s own desires - i understand this is all part of the process and why it’s so difficult, but I wish that my brain would just get on board with the plan.

Here’s to a new and hopefully a better week.