Counting days into my freedom.

igetum

Back on track. A little insomnia, fewer mind fogs. I think I am beginning to understand the battle better now.

igetum

Think I may have hit the flatline. Gone for nearly a week without real thoughts of sex. Am feeling so good though that I have hit 18 days without pmo. I think protective softwares, k9 (windows) and dansgurdian(ubuntu), have played a great role. My mind is clear and I think fogs will not be hitting hard this time.

igetum

Well am back to reboot fully. Today I have stayed up a bit longer though and I think this needs to change. I have found out that sleeping early gives me enough rest and less insomnia. My time to bed is now set to 8:30, that is the latest I sleep.

igetum

Today evening feeling some urges begin to surface but letting them float unattended and go. I think it is because I have spent so much time on the web.

igetum

Yesterday evening, felt some very feeble urges to MO and told them off. I think it's because I stayed in the house alone nearly the whole day. Looking foward to another week in my freedom.

firstofall22

You know that it will go away, buddy. Just keep pulling it through, it will get better. My fog went away in less than
a few hours!

Much power, bernie

firstofall22

Isn't it great to feel this positive energy and spread it out in the world and to all the people and cheer them up?

Greets and much power

igetum

Today, a thought came to my mind. I have only been seeing the negative side of progress of my reboot. The times I have Mo'd, Watched p, but am thinking less of the positive. Today is the 28th day for me without p. Shouldn't I pat myself on the back and say...' congrats Igetum, you have achieved a milestone"? So I decided to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to myself and to all rebooters, be it your first day or your thousandth. Read the power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy. You may find that things were much simpler than you thought.

firstofall22

Yes mate, we are all doing great the way we do our reboot. It's fuckin hard work to be honest! And it's so worth it so keep it up!

Bernie

igetum

Spent hours of night awake and restless. My mind urging me to MO, but I repeated the phrase " I am free from PMO and the fantasies forever. Anyway slept at two, in the morning.

igetum

Experienced insomnia again, but slept earlier. 00:00. It will wear off with time. I am free from PMO and the fantancies.

igetum

Been loosing my concentration on learning lately, but not as badly as sometimes back. My insomnia has lessened also and I do not feel urges lately. I have also done much better at keeping fantasies at bay. If its not a flatline, then a technique I learnt in "The power of your subconscious mind"  is working or maybe both. I am free from PMO, and I feel peaceful and calm. Encouragement to all rebooters including myself. Go on live life the way you wants, not the way PMO wants.

igetum

The magic words, repeated to my subconscious mind in a drowsy, relaxed state...."I am free from p and m subconscious mind have peace and harmony" and "Powerful subconscious mind, rid me of p, and m and fantasies of pmo, and of nudity, and obscenity, let peace, joy and happiness grow" are working. Its now like five days free of fantasies.

igetum

This morning, I found some nude photo link to p on a fb group wall. I ignored it but it has relighted some pmo memories. Today i felt like mo'ing but i have managed to keep the feeling at bay.
I am free from PMO and all the fantasies of PMO.