Rockit's Routine

Rockit

DAY 130 AM/PM:

More BS, but I'm trying to figure out how to stay positive through it all.

Going to try and "hang in there", and keep moving forward.  I may have the odd step back, but I will do everything I can to take at least two steps forward.

Must keep fighting!!

Rockit

DAY 131 AM/PM:

This has to be a test. I'm getting slammed with bad news lately, and it is really getting to me. Opportunities lost due to circumstances beyond my control, and it's infuriating. I'm sick of disappointment, and I am sick of being the back-up.

This has to stop. I don't know how much more I can deal with.

Rockit

DAY 132 AM/PM:

Had a pretty good first day at my second job. Had a mediocre day at my third job. I think I will back off from that one gig to focus on the one I enjoy more.

Going to try and enjoy EVERYTHING about tomorrow if I can.

That's the spirit! I don't know the particulars about your job that are bothering you so much, but if your job is fundamentally effecting your ability to enjoy your life, and there is no reason to think it will get better, you gotta find a new one that you can live with. good luck!

Rockit

DAY 133 AM/PM:

Today was a great day, top to bottom. Hung out with friends and fiancee all day, and it was awesome. A true day off. This is how I want them to go.

Not pumped about waking up early for work, but I will see how it goes before I make any judgements.

Rockit

DAY 134 AM/PM:

Looking to get rid of a lot of negativity in my life.  Talked about some new opportunities, and I am thrilled.

Felt some major urges today, but I just went to sleep.  I felt good about how strong I was today.

Rockit

DAY 135 AM/PM:

Has a much better day. Helped work with a new person trying to break into the industry, and also hung out with some friends today. Did some soul searching, and had a good day overall.

Not exercising at all really which needs to change.

But, I do enjoy being happy!!

Rockit

DAY 136 AM/PM:

Had a much better, stress-free day.  Having trouble staying motivated and productive, but baby steps.

Going to be tired tomorrow, but I'll be sure to nap in the afternoon.

Must be stronger than the urges.

Rockit

DAY 137 AM/PM:

Had some strong triggers/urges today when I was super tired, but going to sleep helped a ton.

Played some games today, had a productive day at work and I am looking forward to a day of sleeping in.

Must be strong and must be better!!

Rockit

DAY 138 AM/PM:

Had a good day at my second job today.  Heading to bed soon.  Nervous about tomorrow.  Working both jobs for a total of sixteen hours.  I sincerely hope I'm not too tired by the end of it.

Must stay strong urge-wise.  I've been getting caught by triggers all week, and I fear I could slip if I am not careful.  Must be strong!!

Rockit

DAY 139 AM/PM:

Worked sixteen hours today.  Really tired.  Excited to go to bed and have Sunday off.  Had a really good second half to the shift. 

Gotta stay strong, gotta be smart.  No shortcuts, nothing comes easy.

Rockit

DAY 140 AM/PM:

Had a relaxing day off, and didn't accomplish much. I need to reflect on the last few weeks. They seem to have flown by, when it comes to free time. Work drags, everything else is super fast.

Getting hit hard by triggers lately. I think I need to take some time to refocus. I wish I wasn't as busy.

Rockit

DAY 141 AM/PM:

Struggling with urges/fantasies today. Didn't sleep much, not going to sleep much tonight. Getting tired of being tired all the time.

Must stay positive!!

David Albert

It seems to me you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself...And pressure can cause stress and other unwanted outcomes. Maybe you should start viewing this reboot in a brighter light especially since you've come this far. You've already achieved something that most of us can't, getting this far, you are a winner my friend. Don't spend so long thinking about urges and cravings, you're giving them more power than they could have. Focus less on them and more about living your life in balance  :)

Just a food for thought for you my friend, in the end only you know what is best for yourself. Take care  ;)

Rockit

David Albert said:
It seems to me you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself...And pressure can cause stress and other unwanted outcomes. Maybe you should start viewing this reboot in a brighter light especially since you've come this far. You've already achieved something that most of us can't, getting this far, you are a winner my friend. Don't spend so long thinking about urges and cravings, you're giving them more power than they could have. Focus less on them and more about living your life in balance  :)

Just a food for thought for you my friend, in the end only you know what is best for yourself. Take care  ;)

I just have to be honest when I am feeling them so when I look back, I remember how tough it has been. If I'm putting pressure on myself, it is mainly work related.

Thanks for the concern -- I hope things are going well for you.

Rockit

DAY 142 AM/PM:

Started developing a sore throat today. Desperately hoping I do not get sick. We are short staffed right now and I cannot afford to take time off.

Here is hoping everything works out fine.

Rockit

DAY 143 AM/PM:

Started getting sick last last night, but I think I am getting better. Rested a bunch today, had some miracle tea, and here is hoping I am even better tomorrow morning.

Few urges, but generally happy with how I handled them today.

Rockit

DAY 144 AM/PM:

On the mend.  Today was a really good day at work, rested a bunch at home, and I think I'm getting over the sickness.

Didn't really accomplish much today.  I need to finish my Christmas shopping sooner than later.

Usually I am more stressed at this time.  Hm.

Rockit

DAY 145 AM/PM:

Going to be alone much of the weekend, with fiancee out of town with her family.  I work a lot though, so I will do what I can to stay busy.

I'm almost back to full health.  I'll make sure to get a bunch of sleep this weekend.

Must be strong!!

Rockit

DAY 146 AM/PM:

Worked my second job today, and had a good shift. Going away all day tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it.

Had a strange situation today, that set off some urges, but I fought them well. Damn phones.

Onto tomorrow!!