Rockit's Routine

Rockit

DAY 166:

Another super long day, but I feel really good.  Now I have a few days off, and I am happy.

Going to sleep, and spend some time with my family.  Happy holidays to everyone.

mobilfreak

Rockit said:
I actually only recently started my second job.  It has allowed me financial freedom, and has helped me start to eliminate my debt.  That's been a positive.

Things will slow down a bit in the new year, but I really do enjoy it.

Great....  It's a wonderful feeling when u get rid of Negative debts in your life.  As long as you are presence and happy it will be fine.  Keep up the good work

Rockit

DAY 167/168/169:

Took a few days off as I was with family for Christmas, and didn't have much time near a computer.  I think I am nearing the end of this journey, and I am getting close to starting a new one.  I have been able to avoid urges for PMO, and I will continue the fight, albeit, with a different focus.

I think now, I want to focus on avoiding certain urges/fantasies, so I can be a much stronger person mentally.  I do not enjoy how my brain focuses on certain things, and I think that will be my main goal.

It's important I continue pushing myself to be stronger.

Rockit

DAY 170:

More work setbacks.  It's just crazy how much stress this job is causing me.  At this point, I truly question whether or not I should pack it in, and focus on trying to do something else.  My second job has been amazing, but I just don't know if the hours are going to be there.

If I knew I could get full-time, I'd jump on that opportunity immediately.  Alas, I'm not there.

I don't know.  I wish I knew the answer.

It's a bit frustrating -- things had completely turned around for the better.  And now?  Right back to where I was.  Frustrated.

On the urges side, I feel I did well today.  Didn't fantasize much, and immediately stopped the thoughts when I noticed them.  Must keep battling.