A Long time due battle that I need to stop ignoring

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Hi guys.

I'm not doing really good at the moment, and I'm struggling with difficult feelings and thoughts.
I'm trying to make an appointment to see my doctor and get some help.
Idk what else to say.

Even today I will commit to a day of no P, no subtitues and no fantasies. No touching my dick unless in the shower, and I'll be specially careful when going to sleep and when waking up.

See you guys next time
Sorry things are rough. Go out and exercise while you wait.

Trisquel

Hi guys.

Not doing so good. I have an appointment with the doctor on monday to check what I can do for my mental health. I'm struggling with anxiety, stress and suicidal thoughts.
Nothing new, though, only it is more intense this period.

Hanging out with friends has helped me a lot. Sad we are living in different cities now.
I'm still holding in there.
I have went for a run today, and I honestly feel great (physically, at least, after that) exercise do help.

I have also reqched again the mark of 15day without PMO. A small achievement, but a good achievement. I'm trying not to obssess over numbers and dates, just focus on choosing what is good for me every day, one day at a time.

And that is, no P, no fantasies, and no subtitues. Also, limit my use of social media, reach out for help, eat healthy, and do things that help me (exercise, playing music, socializing and reading).

That's all for today, see you next time guys.

Trisquel

Hello guys.

Things are going fine, not a lot of change.
I fixed some things with my insurance and I'm looking forward to my appointment on monday.
I feel more support from friends and I'm getting help. I'm also committing to a morning routine, doing exercise and not doing so bad overall.

I commit to another day of no P, no subtitues and no fantasies. I will be specially careful in the morning.

17 days of no PMO.

See you guys next time

Trisquel

Hi guys!

Still hanging in there.
I don't feel so good today, but that's okay.

I want to commit to a morning routine I have planned and that will give some more structure to my days. I also would like to commit to eat better and use less social media. tbh these days I'm restricting a lot the use of social media. I don't use youtube on my phone anymore, for instance.

I went to the doctor today, and I'm going to talk wiht a psycologhist soon, so that's good. I'm working on my situation.

I commit to one day of no P, no subtitues and no fantasies. I won't toouch my dick unless in the shower, and I will be specially careful when waking up.

Thank you guys, see you next day.

Trisquel

Hello guys.

Today I'm struggling with some urges, but nothing I haven't seen before. I will simply go to work in a while, be busy and let it go.
I was confronted with some P fantasies this morning, but I managed to say no to them kn the end. Now it is a matter of simply saying no every single time, calmly letting it go. It is olay if it's there, I don't have to follow it.

I commit to one day of no P, no fantasies and no subtitues.

I'm also keeping computer and social media use in check. It is difficult, but is doing me good.

See you guys next time.

PS: 3 weeks of no PMO

Trisquel

Hi guys.

These days have been a bit weird, I've been kinda depressed. But I'm working a lot lately and beeing busy is really making a difference.

I'm still working on my psychologist, is going not to bad.

I commit to one more day of no P, no fantasies and no subtitues.

That's all for today. I've been 25 days clean. I still have urges sometimes, but I can let them go and realize that I don't want to live my life just lidtening to those urged whenever they come.

See you next time guys.

Trisquel

Hi guys.

I had a very stupid slip this morning, where I did MO to fantasies. i knew it was stupid while I was doing it and I knew it was stupid afterwards.
Does it counts as a relapse since it was "only" fantasies? I don't know, but it doesn't matter. The important thing is to keep going and not to indulge myself anymore.

I commit to a day free of P, of fantasies, and of subtitues. Specially when going to sleep or waking up.
That's all for all, see you next time, guys.

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Hi guys.

I had a very stupid slip this morning, where I did MO to fantasies. i knew it was stupid while I was doing it and I knew it was stupid afterwards.
Does it counts as a relapse since it was "only" fantasies? I don't know, but it doesn't matter. The important thing is to keep going and not to indulge myself anymore.

I commit to a day free of P, of fantasies, and of subtitues. Specially when going to sleep or waking up.
That's all for all, see you next time, guys.
A slip is only a problem if it turns into a binge😁

The challenge is that now, you may find your cravings are more intense than ever for a few days. Be ready.💪

the_mountain_goat

Hey Trisquel.
Good thinking there.
I highly recommend the Easy Peasy recommended initially by Androg.
It helped me a lot recently. Might give you some new perspective and thus, renewed motivation.
Good luck!

Trisquel

Hi guys!

I had a small breakdown yesterday, so next week I will be back to my house to see my family and take some rest for two weeks.

I think I was getting burn-out. A lot of stress and a lot of uncertainty for a long period of time.

It will be good for me to rest, I organized it all and everything worked out fine in the end. I'm happy about it. This month I will be also be able to work enough hours, so it should be fine.

Apart from that, I hd fantasies this morning, which is dangerous. I have to remind myself every day that I'm a addict and that I'm trying to fight this serious addiction. It is too easy to forget that when the monkey brain activates and urges come.

Just another day of no P, no O and no fantasies!.
I commit to not touching my dick through the day, and I will be specially careful tomorrow in the morning, as it is my most vulnerable moment.