My CSB Journal

fcjl8

That is a wonderful reminder Jverhoye! "Freedom from the chains that bind us" very well put! We can too easily take this for granted.

Hope you have lots to keep busy with while your wife is away!

Blue Bird

Jverhoye:

Today I took the time to read your whole journal. All your words gave so much energy to go ahead. Your positive way to face reality and life is an example. Your transparency is so motivating.  I would like to learn with you to be this way ! I am still in a long way behind.  I wish you all the best and keep being the wonderful person you are. Have a wonderful weekend.
All the best
Blue Bird

Jverhoye

It's been a busy time for me, but I'm doing well.  My wife has been away for a week and I'm actually handling her absence better than I ever have.  I am much more relaxed and have no interest in PMO.  I give much of the credit to my support group, and I encourage everyone to find some kind of men's support group.  Mine is a chapter of the Samson Society, but there are lots of options out there.  Those of us who have had issues with PMO are very good at isolating.  Find a group of supportive men and it can make a huge difference in your recovery!  It has for me!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Jverhoye

All is well, Paul!  This is my busiest time of year at work.  Life is good.  When I have more time I'll check back in on others' journals.  For now, it's exciting to see so many new folks!

Jverhoye

Still super busy.  Life is still good.  Hope everyone else is hanging in there.  I'll have more time in a couple weeks to read through and see how others are doing.  For now, stay strong everyone!