Better Run than Fap

R

rnnr

Day 2.

First 5 days after PMO are the hardest. Need to remind myself about this tough recovery process when I feel the urge for PMO.

Come on, keep up. Try to remain busy and supress the PMO thoughts. I am sure you will succeed!

To me PMO is nothing more than bad time management to be honest. Structuring your agenda helpes a lot I can say from experience.

JasonGuitar

Hi rnnr, sorry I haven't been around much but work and home life have been keeping me swamped with very little time to do much of anything else. School's out, kids are home, and all my co-workers are back which means I can breathe again.

I hope you are still doing well. Do you have any updates?

R

rnnr

Hi Jason and friends,

I tried to revive my relationship with my ex-girlfriend as a way to overcome my PMO habit. It did not help. The fact is it even made things worse.

Reconnect with a woman just to overcome an addiction -- this was a bad idea. I started to PMO even more often in this relationship. PMO was a way to cope with feelings of guilt and frustration.

Need to break up with this woman again. Do not want to hurt her anymore. She deserves a relationship without hidden agenda. And I deserve a relationship based on love and not on my desire to use a woman to overcome my addiction.

This forum really is a great help to me. Now I commit to posting updates here for the next 10 days.

Let's reset the counter again: Day 1.

R

rnnr

Day 3.

Wrote down a list of people to spend time with offline in my city.

Need my mind to focus on social activities rather than on thoughts about P.

Today is the 103d day of my 5km morning runs.

Dorli23

You should take the internet marketing path for the modern business.  Even I hired the most renowned seo consulting Los Angeles team for my own handmade crafts website. I must admit that they created really effective strategies and plans after proper analysis. Truly the members of this seo team are working wonderfully.