Heavy addicts small victories

imsorrynotsorry

We're always here to help you get up again.

Maybe, in this stressy time, you can overthink your daily routine and where there is potential in the day to find peace and relaxation? Maybe get lost of something that isn't sparking happiness right now or do something that would just make yourself happy? My idea is, even when you relapsed, you have earned something good for your streak and bring up motivation for another go on the addiction fight.

Orbiter

Hey KittyHawk, how's everything going? It's been a few days since, hope you're doing okay out there at the moment.

ShadeTrenicin

Hey buddy,

please keep us updated! We are interested in how you are doing, no matter what state of addiction.

Stay strong and safe my friend,

I (we) are rooting for you

Orbiter

Hi KittyHawk,

It's been awhile and I can only hope you're focusing on other areas of your life and not stuck in a downward spiral. Feel free to keep us posted if you feel the need.

We're still rooting for you!

ShadeTrenicin

Hey Buddy, how are you doing? I hope you're doing well in all aspects of life. Please also keep us updated, we're curious how you are doing

Stay safe

Orbiter

Rescuing you from the depths of page 2 KittyHawk! I hope your absence is an indicator of being preoccupied with good things happening in your life.

If it isn't and you need any support, don't forget we're still here.