I am frustrated.. Trying for 3 and half years now...!

anubu0

Hey do. You've been fighting p for a while and kudos to you for persevering for so long and never giving up. I was watching a podcast with Gabe Deem on it and he mentioned that when someone faces constant relapses they need to drastically change their approach to p addiction. You need to keep going yes, but you need to change your habits/approach to p addiction which will tell your brain, "This is it, this is the reboot". Maybe take up a few hobbies, leave a video game/tv addiction behind, reach out to people in real life, etc. A cycle of constant relapse sucks and I empathize with you heavily; I was in the same boat but I feel so confident now that I have changed my habits and taken on a new approach to recovery. Keep trucking ,do you got this.

Do or die

Respected Member
At day 38 i am relapsed
I relapsed because of my bad decision. Urge is always there to beat me, but today I decided to lose.
So i relapsed because of my own mistake
But i know the relapse handling mechanism. I handled my previous relapse well. So i can also handle this one.

Do or die

Respected Member
I got this anubu.
Thanks for motivating me.
And i want to sorry for my friends here. I know my difficult journey gives some positive vibes to the readers here. But today I relapsed one time. So i always give my success credit to you all, but my failure is just mine.
So i will take my today's failure responsibility, and in future I will never repeat my mistake.

Chris Oz

Do, it's alright. 1 relapse in 38 days is heck of a lot. Just continue iterating your plan. I believe in you. You are one persistent guy and I admire you for that. You bounce back from a relpase like it was nothing. And that's the mentality that is really necessary to beat this thing. Focus on the end goal. Persistence, persistence persistence alright.

Keep pushing back!

Do or die

Respected Member
Day 1
Thanks for believing in me Chris. But mistake is mistake. It doesn't matter after how many days i relapsed. Now handling this relapse is so much important for me