The Phoenix

strongfuture89

Feeling much better and today I began my cold showers again. ❄️
On my android I also made some changes that help me: I went into the setting to automatically turn my blue light filter on around 8pm and the filter stops at the time of my alarm in the morning. I´ve been sleeping even better with that trick. I also changes the color of my screen to ´natural´ instead of ´vibrant´, so my phone is a bit less interesting to look at in general.
And I have big news! My wife is pregnant! I´m still getting used to the idea that I´m going to be a father! I need to be an amazing father, so that means being completely done with digital poison!

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Feeling much better and today I began my cold showers again. ❄️
On my android I also made some changes that help me: I went into the setting to automatically turn my blue light filter on around 8pm and the filter stops at the time of my alarm in the morning. I´ve been sleeping even better with that trick. I also changes the color of my screen to ´natural´ instead of ´vibrant´, so my phone is a bit less interesting to look at in general.
And I have big news! My wife is pregnant! I´m still getting used to the idea that I´m going to be a father! I need to be an amazing father, so that means being completely done with digital poison!
Glad you’re feeling better.

strongfuture89

Hey! With ups and downs. My wife´s pregnancy comes with serious insomnia and we´re both sleep deprived because of her pregnancy symptoms. When tired, it is more difficult to make smart decisions. I´m not watching p, but just I´m just in feeling less energetic and like I´m not really ´on the right path´, luckily coffee helps haha. I´m thinking about when and where to take naps lol

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Hey! With ups and downs. My wife´s pregnancy comes with serious insomnia and we´re both sleep deprived because of her pregnancy symptoms. When tired, it is more difficult to make smart decisions. I´m not watching p, but just I´m just in feeling less energetic and like I´m not really ´on the right path´, luckily coffee helps haha. I´m thinking about when and where to take naps lol
Sounds very challenging. Take good care of yourselves.

strongfuture89

Hey, I´m back. At the moment I´m on day 2 of reboot. I haven´t watched real P for many months/years, I can´t even remember, but I´m struggling with addiction to P subs. It is not ´perceived´ but real addiction, because I can sometimes crave it for hours or days, I can lose hours at work (I know, I fucking hate that habit).
Causes have been sleep deprivation (my wife is pregnant and waked me up a lot the last half year haha) and a lack of physical training and meditation. And of course the underlying reasons of addiction, like feeling stuck in a world where you cannot fully work on your passion with people that really care about you. I think many of us may know what I´m feeling: you would stop pmo if you could build on this cool, amazing project with a team of co-workers that you can trust with your life. I hope I can find this.
So in the meantime, I´m restarting my reboot program that has helped me in the past, but with some improvements: meditation, Wim Hof, physical exercise and 8+ hours of sleep.
I also found this scientific article where scientists read many of our Rebootnation journals and made a scientific summary about it. Article How cool is that! It gives some good insight about our reboots, why we did it and so on.