Rock Bottom

Lost Druid

Had another big wow moment last night. On the 10th my data plan on my phone renewed. 1gig of high speed... In the past this would be gone in 24 hours or less. Nearly 9 full days later I finally ran out of my gig. I didn't realize I was consuming so much. I know it seems like a silly little thing but for me its something more.

W

Wolverine

Yes, it is one of those small bonuses, your life is improving, that's a good feeling:)

Best of luck bro.

Lost Druid

You ain't kidding brother. I'm finding I have more ambition too. I've started writing again, I've picked up some hobbies, and am reconnecting with friends.

Lost Druid

So Raven and I tried something new last night with some friends... I learned that things that may be fun in the moment are not always a good idea... I feel alone in the dark again. I thought I was smarter than this...

Lost Druid

So as I close in in my 60 day mark I find my biggest obstacle is those moments when I have nothing to take up my attention. To avoid this I have decided to learn a new language. I found an app for Android that works like Rosette Stone but with out the insane cost lol. Spanish is my first goal. I don't plan to stop there. I have 8-10 other languages available to be and they are all free. Now instead of avoiding my phone I can use it to keep away from my drug AND better myself at the same time! Life is good, I mean really really good. I can't remember the last time I have been this happy. My Raven and I fall in love with each other every morning all over again, I'm spending more time with the kids, I'm thinking more clearly then I have in years. I am truely beginning to love myself. Stay strong and keep the faith everyone. If I can do this so can you!!!

W

Wolverine

Man this is really inspiring, you are really tough. You have excellent mindset I wish to have the same approach and strength.

Best of luck

Really impressed and inspired by your work here. Let me tell you though: having made it through 120+ days, it's important to not let your guard down. Even if you've made it 5 months +, you can still relapse, so keep up your discipline.

Lost Druid

Thanks to all of you. Without your support and the support of my wife and friend I would not be here. And a very big congrats to you too Bango almost up to 30 days again. Keep going brother

Robbie21

You are NEVER alone here my friend. Private message me any time for support, encouraging words or advice.  Robbie21

Lost Druid

Been without service for the past week or so. Just piping in to say I'm still here and still strong. Keep the faith all!!!