Rock Bottom

Lost Druid

Been rough the past few days... Between my and my wife's schedule and family medical issues, and holiday stresses, intimacy has been put on the back burner. Trying to focus on other things but it ain't easy. Didn't really take this into account when starting... Getting clean was easy in retrospect... Staying clean is proving to be more of a challenge.

Lost Druid

No I didn't reset my counter because I relapsed. I wanted to start the new year with a new counter. I plan to post at least once a week with as many inspirational messages as I can find. This has been a hard road for me and I know is hard for many of you as well. My story is not finished. I will keep clean by trying to help as many people as I can keep clean. thank you for all the support. Keep the faith everyone!!

freshstart@40

Hi LD
I like that quote
Getting clean was easy in retrospect... Staying clean is proving to be more of a challenge.
I have not been tempted to revert back to p but my life feels more challenging now although i think it is because i have higher expectations of myself now