I want to be inspiration for you

Berens

Day 15
What a strange day. I feel craving for dopamine which is getting out of control. I'll just go to sleep leaving my phone far a way from bed.

Berens

Day 16
OMG, i can't believe how beautiful women are, and i don't desire them sexually but i want to connect with them in a friendly and empathetic way. Just make eye contact and smile and make her day. And weather is really cool. Love summer. I feel lucky to be alive.

Berens

Day 17
I feel uncomfortable but those feelings come and go, i shouldn't treat them seriously. Those feelings are short term experiences and short term solutions won't work. I need to think in long terms. I haven't MO or PMO for 17 days and for sure that is going to make feel my body and my brain uncomfortable and maybe i will even have some different moods. But as taoist wisdom says: Acknowledge the desire and satisfaction will follow. So i do acknowledge how i feel right now so i can move on :)

Berens

Thank you, i appreciate your comment  ;)
Day 18
My social life is improving, people are responding more positively and are taking more initiative to talk with me. Also i feel more comfortable to say some joke or just say something in a group and just be spontaneous. Taking an effort on daily basis of cold shower, going out, spending as much time as possible in place where you can't relapse is definitely worth it. Actually if i think about this now, there is nothing that you couldn't do now to avoid a relapse. And reboot is not just about what you do but about a mindset. Mind free of fantasy. It works like this: Sexual fantasy > urge for dopamine > discomfort > arousal in the body > need to release the sexual tension from the body > relapse. You don't need sexual fantasy for anything. Sexual fantasy is justified only when you think about your partner and you know that the sexual fantasy will be made reality. I think that this is a healthy way: Connection with a woman > thinking about her > Connection with a woman. I think that with sexual fantasy we hypnotise ourselves into relapse.

Berens

Day 19
Wow!
I should take more care of my sleep habits, always go to sleep at the same hour and always wake up at the same hour because this week it was irregular and that is affecting negatively my self-
discipline. Also i should eat better.

Berens

Day 20
Despite of sleeping only few hours at night i had energy whole day and i was active. What i do is meaningful. I still have to get rid of bad habit of surfing internet. You know what, i will get rid of it right now. What am i waiting for? When will i free myself from bad habits if not now? Let's count day 0 Surfing internet. Tomorrow day 1. Cheers

Berens

Day 21
I am feeling great! Rebooting successfully won't come to you, you have to go and take it and when you do so you will realise that since always you had that self-control. Self pity is your worst enemy. Be optimistic! What you are doing is incredibly meaningful and all the effort will pay off. And i am telling you that while being on day 21 of rebooting. What will come in the future will be much greater but the reward is not for free. We must take the effort today, and i am going to happily take any effort it is required to be free and happy!

Berens

Day 21
Quite a productive day. I haven't been surfing internet nor losing time. I am taking new challenges and setting a bar higher.

Berens

Day 22
Life has got much more to offer than we can think. Because of using P for so long, we have lost our sight. We have been in a prison and have forgotten what it is to be free. Maybe we have never been free, but we can be. And all the effort to achieve that is worth it!

Berens

Day 22
I have just allowed myself for few seconds to look at some picture that was not P nor nudity but it was making me feel aroused. I have realised what i was doing and have immediately stopped and came here to write about it. I will turn off my computer now to save myself from possibility of doing that again. Oh, and now i realise now that it was because i have clicked on some post on facebook. I shouldn't be on facebook in a first place. No surfing internet allowed!

Berens

Day 23
In last 23 days i didn't had any wet dream. Today i had a dream that was not a wet dream but was sexual. And now i feel aroused. How should i deal with it?
First i am going to recognise my feelings, my thoughts and my fantasies. Next i am not going to identify with any of those. If i am having a sexual fantasy, i must recognise that i am not participant of that fantasy and whole fantasy will dissolve itself if i don't identify with it. Right now i am sitting and writing this post on my notebook and that is what is real. Fantasy is not real and will never be.
But i can feel arousal in my body, i have spontaneous erections and i feel like my skin would be more sensitive. What should i do?
So, i think that i should take control of my body and not have my body have control over me. I am going to take deep breaths and cold shower.
Another thing is that as i feel aroused i feel much more desire for women. I must be aware that i desire to look at women on the street and resist the temptation of doing so. I must just focus on something else, look somewhere else. It doesn't require that much self discipline and will power. It is not about forcing yourself to do something but just being aware of your temptations and not acting on them.

Berens

Day 23
I will go to sleep in few hours. I have managed today's day well, despite feeling aroused and urges i could take back control over my mind and do no not escalate. I feel different moods but of course i am not going to identify with those and i will maintain my long term optimism. I am so happy that i have gone so far as 3 weeks without MO nor PMO.

Berens

Day 24
Why do i want to reboot?
I want to reboot because i want to have control over my life.
I want to reboot because i want to get the most from my life.
I want to reboot because i want to date great women and be in a successful and happy relationship.
I want to reboot because i want to grow up and become more masculine.
I want to reboot because i want to make better use of my time.
I want to reboot because i want to respect myself and have a great future.

Berens

Day 24
I don't want to write few posts a day but this is really helping me to resist temptations and go through hard times. I am convinced that soon i will go through some kind of threshold and the feeling of arousal won't be that intense anymore.

Berens

Day 25
I have a headache, physical pain was always the worst trigger for me to relapse. But not this time, i won't allow any pain to break my will power and put me on my knees. I have decided that i am not going to relapse and that is my will and that is the most important thing for me and if i have to pay a price of experiencing pain without an instant relief then i will go through it because the reward is much much bigger and is definitely worth it.

Berens

Day 25
Today is definitely the hardest and most difficult day from all past 25 days. I feel urge not only to relapse but also to feel a relief from the headache. It is really hard to maintain will power to continue. At this moment i am doing some minor tasks and trying to relax but i worry that if i relax, i will relax as well my will power which in consequence will make me less resistant to temptations. Somehow i will overcome this. I will go to sleep in 7 hours, somehow i will go through those 7 hours without relapsing.

Berens

Day 25
The pained has ceased and actually i have been quite productive in that time. I feel really proud of myself because of not relapsing.

Berens

Day 26
I have been rereading Marnia's Robinson Cupid's Poisoned Arrow book and that is setting my mindset in right direction. If i am achieving now success in rebooting that's because of this very book. I don't feel desire to have an orgasm at this stage of rebooting. What i need to do is get out of my comfort zone more and make many more female friends. I need more eye contact, emotional connection, hugging, laughing, having fun and do all those things without falling into the desire of using female's body to achieve sexual arousal or orgasm.