Finally sick and tired of being sick and tired

FreedomFromTheStruggle_11

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks into my reboot. It's crazy to think that I'm already halfway to one month. This has been the weirdest reboot I've had. I have no urges to pmo at all. I've been waking up earlier than normal since I began, and I'm beginning to feel little bits of emotion. My soldier is also not up, nor is it seeking any pleasure. I also have no morning wood. Just odd. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Update: feeling tired and lethargic. Worked out, felt amazing but then I crashed and now I'm just tired. My soldier is still lifeless, no morning wood for 2 weeks. This is just the most uninspired day I've had in forever. I don't even have the desire to fap, which is great. But also odd, because my mind usually would try to talk me into it. No desire for it at all.

Today has been up and down. I woke up feeling better, been in flatline for the last week or so, dead soldier, feeling crummy, tired and headache. As the day went on, those feelings came back. Went from 90% to about 60%. But you know what? I'm almost 3 weeks pmo free. The flatline has numbed me from wanting to relapse. Even when some images came into my mind, my dead soldier and lack of libido made me not even care about them. Which is both odd and so freeing. Last time, I had urges so bad, that I didn't make it past day 22. Now, it looks like I will make it well past 22 and beyond. Thank you flatline. Yes, I said it. Thank you flatline. Healing more every day.