I don't know what to say.

Rockit

After three bad days, back on the wagon. First time felt great, next two were very shallow. Back to work.

jnv

Same thing happened to me in my last 2 relapses. One minute everything is alright with controlling the urges'and 10min later, I can't explain why but I Just seem not to care anymore and Im giving in. It's actually as if I'm trying to make me relapse on purpose. Quite a strange sensation.

Rockit

Didn't PMO, but M'd all the way to O.  Tried it without P, but proved to myself that it's the same thing.

Frustrated.  Gotta be stronger.  I think might be tougher than it was when I started 50 days ago.

Rockit

It is ridiculous how hard it's been to get back on the horse.  I think I'll need to start setting mini-goals for myself, and start posting here on a daily basis again.  Something to hold me accountable.

F

fightforlife

I know what you are going through.
Sometimes when relapsing after a good run, you will lose all motivation and won?t get a fresh start for weeks.
But you gotta stay strong. It?s just a passing phase if you fight against it.
And always stay socializing! When feeling bored, just ask a friend if he?s got time for you. It?s what works best for me and it?s the most important part of my reboot.

Every day is a new chance.

ashu

Hey you are on right track.
The most imp thing for success is to be eengaged all the time. And dont go on bed in day hours.
Fix your goal and engage in those targets. I am applying thesd tecniques.

Rockit

This has been on my mind almost every day.  I have been trying on and off to stop, and I've been struggling a lot.  I can go a few days, and recently went a week, and then all of a sudden I lose all motivation.

It has been about six months since I have tried to stop, and I do notice I have cut down quite a bit, but I do hope I can stop altogether.

I really want and need to be in control.

Rockit

Recently went a week, and then had three unbelievable relapse-filled days.  When I am home alone, I lose *all* willpower.

Something needs to give.  I don't know what.

Rockit

Five hours away from reaching one day.  Having a nap.  I will make it through today.

One day at a time.