Rebooting trough self-parenting

EarthWalker

Respected Member
Had a P dream. I have a theory this is just a subconscious pattern or maybe more accurately a collection of subconscious patterns. With time it will go away.

I'd wish things were different. But it is what it is.

Onwards and upwards.

EarthWalker

Respected Member
I have FB just to keep in touch with a few groups.

I am in one group where people post meditation, yoga, dance, etc events and stuff like that.

Loo and behold. There was P spam today.

I didn't get triggered. I just rolled my eyes. And I thought to myself. I used to get off to this stuff? Reported it and moved on.

FML

Onwards and upwards brothers

EarthWalker

Respected Member
Came across this quote today:

“A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts.
So, he loses touch with reality, and lives
in a world of illusions."
Alan Watts

Truth!

EarthWalker

Respected Member
Just noticed today is 15th September. Half way trough the month without having used P.

I find myself having a lot of free time on my hands. There is the weekend and I have nothing to do.

I'd love to go on a date. Just have no idea how to do that. I'll figure it out. One step at the time.

Onwards and upwards

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Spend time in places where you can make eye contact with potential dates...remembering to smile? It gets easier. Think about joining a group activity IRL?

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Do you have some tips, advice?
Do you like to hike? Learn salsa? Volunteer for some good cause? Sing?

There used to be a site called meet up.com, where people invite others to join them in all kinds of activities. You could start your own activity if you don’t see something that you like.

EarthWalker

Respected Member
Came across this image today. Thought to share it here.

Attachments

• 377751327_683050153845451_5907335615600458201_n.jpg
    377751327_683050153845451_5907335615600458201_n.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4

EarthWalker

Respected Member
Doing well in staying away from P.

On the other hand I allow myself unrestricted MO.

Without P, MO isn't really that exciting as is with P. I MOed a few times in the last few days. And I am like.... Really? It does feel nice. But it doesn't feel extraordinary as it does with P.

I want to have some experience with just MO obviously without P (that's why it is called MO not PMO). So yeah, it does feel different the MO vs PMO.

I do not need P in my life. It doesn't solve any of my needs. About MO. MO is "nice". This said. For the most part it doesn't look like it is worth the price in time and energy one pays for it.

Maybe I don't need to apply much willpower to prevent myself from MOing. I think I'll just loose interest.

Clarity of the mind, having more clarity in seeing what I am getting. Having more clarity to discern what is going on.

To me it is starting to look like that the design of life is that sexual stuff is designed to be explored with a partner. P feels very disconnecting. MO feels better. Feels nice. But it feels like something is indeed missing with MO. Nice but not that nice.

Anyway. Feeling like some break from MO would be helpful. Will see. I don't want to put pressure on myself. I tried this in the past and it didn't work.

Onwards and upwards

EarthWalker

Respected Member
Doing well. Past my 2/3 month mark. Hoping this to become another P free month.

With becoming more mindful and aware. It is a lot easier to not engage with P.

On the other hand MO. I need to apply some willpower to also not MO.

I think it will be helpful to use MO very sparingly. I think the last MO was Monday or Tuesday. Probably Tuesday morning.

MO is nice ... but not that nice.

Onwards and upwards.