Finally sick and tired of being sick and tired

FreedomFromTheStruggle_11

Today wasn't the best but I made the best out of it that I could. I had a lot of weird flashbacks today and stuff pop up in my mind. The addicted part of my brain felt like it was grabbing onto anything it could to force me into opening up a site. I stayed strong though. Learning to not dwell on those things and to disregard then quickly. It's gonna take me some time though. Looking forward to day 13 tomorrow. Flatline continues tonight.

Day 13. Woke up with yet another headache. Lol. I get it brain, you want pmo but we aren't going back there ever again. No MW but I did notice it was bigger than it usually is...but then it shrunk again. It was like opening a present only to to find the box empty 😂😂
I feel decent today. Looking so forward to the 2 week mark tomorrow. Thankful for this flatline because I haven't made 2 weeks hard mode in forever. It's honestly a blessing for me. Gonna be a good, pmo free Saturday. Hope all of you have a good one.

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Day 13. Woke up with yet another headache. Lol. I get it brain, you want pmo but we aren't going back there ever again. No MW but I did notice it was bigger than it usually is...but then it shrunk again. It was like opening a present only to to find the box empty 😂😂
I feel decent today. Looking so forward to the 2 week mark tomorrow. Thankful for this flatline because I haven't made 2 weeks hard mode in forever. It's honestly a blessing for me. Gonna be a good, pmo free Saturday. Hope all of you have a good one.
You are wise to see the flatline as a “gift” and let your body heal in its own time.

You are wise to see the flatline as a “gift” and let your body heal in its own time.
I used to fear it so badly. My first attempt in 2019, I did no research and just decided to quit on my own (bad mistake). The flatline hit and I was a mess. I hadn't ever experienced anything like that before. Now that I've learned and found the resources that I have, I see it as a blessing and the beginning of the light at the end of the tunnel.

Day 14. Two weeks of hard mode. Feeling thankful and motivated to continue with this journey. Not really sure of the benefits of this just yet, because I've been in the flatline since day 4. However, last night I had a p flashback and I was able to forget about it and move forward much easier than I could in the past. That anxiety didn't rush into my mind. Today I do have a mind that is more clear and I feel calmer. I definitely feel like small progress is being made. Hope all of you have a great day.

Day 15. So far so good. No MW but I'm used to that now. No libido. Mind is almost completely clear. Thinking about anything sexual at all seems so foreign to me right now. I have no interest in it whatsoever. Thankful for that because it means I'm in the midst of healing.

Day 16. Fought an urge last night to MO and I won the battle. I thought about how it would just lead to negative things, not positive ones. I will never again waste my energy or time on pixels or fantasies that aren't really there in physical form. As Gabe says, "if it ain't real, no deal." I also have been having small P flashbacks. Nothing major though, and I've been able to get through them easily for now. So far today I've got a ton of drive. I'm not shrunken down there anymore. Also, when I first woke up I think I had decent MW. Of course, I was half asleep so I'm not 100% sure. I just feel really good today. I think my flatline could be ending. Gonna remain vigilant no matter what and see what happens. My mind is as clear as it's ever been. Have a great day, everyone.

Day 18. My brain is playing tricks on me again this morning trying to get me to go back to my old ways. I've seen it all before, and I know it's not worth it. I'm getting better at weighing my options, and it honestly feels good.
- No MW
- Mind is clear
- Friend downstairs isn't shrunken anymore
- Mood is calm