It ends here.

downhillfromhere

Thanks Blondie, appreciate it!

I’m really starting to feel the difference in myself now. I’ve got so much energy, higher confidence, less anxious and nervous, I feel calmer and more focused.

These three weeks I can honestly say I’ve stayed 100% away from any substitutes - I can’t say I’ve done that since maybe when I first started rebooting last year. It makes a huge difference in urges, there are practically none now, and no urge to masturbate either. But I still feel things, around certain women etc. It feels good!

Haven’t felt this good in a while, even if I’m having some trouble sleeping these days. Experimenting with white noise to mask the noise from my neighbours though.

Anyways, it feels good to have three weeks clean, and I intend to keep going forever!

Last edited:

downhillfromhere

Day 25

MO yesterday because I felt like I needed a release. It was fine, but I feel like I want to do it as rarely as possible. Once every few weeks should be okay though. Strange thing is that today I felt an urge to do it again, it’s probably because it’s a familiar feeling and the addiction is trying to reel me in any way possible. So I want to be really careful with this, because I know from experience one thing will lead to another if it becomes a habit again.

I’m doing better now regarding taking time to myself, meditating and such. Taken a break from reading though, which I want to start doing again.

Last edited: