Finally sick and tired of being sick and tired

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Those dreams seem to be a natural part of recovery for many. Think of them as evidence of mental house-cleaning.

Sometimes they cause neurochemical "ripples" for a bit, but I wouldn't view them as "set backs." They're just your body and mind struggling with the change you are making.

Forward with confidence...even if you feel extra cravings for a bit.:cool:

FreedomFromTheStruggle_11

Those dreams seem to be a natural part of recovery for many. Think of them as evidence of mental house-cleaning.

Sometimes they cause neurochemical "ripples" for a bit, but I wouldn't view them as "set backs." They're just your body and mind struggling with the change you are making.

Forward with confidence...even if you feel extra cravings for a bit.:cool:
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Day 43. After the dream I had the night before last, I had a bunch of anxiety yesterday. Especially in the morning and afternoon. As evening time hit, I felt better and I feel a ton better now. I read stories and watched videos of people who had experienced that same thing and it helped me realize that it's just apart of the healing process. So today I keep going on the path. I definitely feel genuine happiness returning to my life slowly but surely.

Day 46. Had a bit of a struggle sleeping last night and eventually fell asleep. Very strong MO urges and my brain was grasping at straws last night, looking for anything it could throw at me. Proud to wake up this morning on hard mode because it would have been so easy to give in last night. Feeling more alive downstairs which is something I've not experienced in a bit. Lol. Hope all of you have a good day.

Readytoreboot

Day 46. Had a bit of a struggle sleeping last night and eventually fell asleep. Very strong MO urges and my brain was grasping at straws last night, looking for anything it could throw at me. Proud to wake up this morning on hard mode because it would have been so easy to give in last night. Feeling more alive downstairs which is something I've not experienced in a bit. Lol. Hope all of you have a good day.
Good work resisting. Keep pushing on thru brother.

Day 47. Something interesting that I have realized or gained during this reboot is my decision making is better. Anxiety and stress are both easier to not listen to. I'm also more quiet and just calmer in all aspects, when before I was a bit overly talkative and anxious a lot of the time. It feels as though nothing bothers me anymore. I also feel like I am maturing. Slowly seeing changes and results. Sticking to the path no matter what.