Escape and never come back

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
Day 1

Now I'm going to adopt a "whatever it takes" attitude to this. I'm not going to change my life overnight but I really need to get a longer streak away from so much PMO because I feel like absolutely shit. I need some abstinence from this in order to start feeling a little better. You can do all you want to me, how horrible I feel won't change because of too much PMO. I need this like water. I can't feel any positive emotion, all I feel is anxiety and depression. I have a feeling of dread from when I wake up until I go to sleep. For 2 months I've been binging PMO too much, how the fuck should I feel great after all this? I've been abusing my fuckin brain in those last 2 months, there is no surprise about how I feel. At this point only abstinence can make me feel something. That's why I need to do whatever it takes to accomplish this. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do with my life but I need abstinence NOW. I can't continue to live my life feeling like shit every fuckin single day. Who the fuck wants to live like that?

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
The "5 second life".

You feel like shit, you go to Instagram, you start salivating at girls there (who don't really look like that in real life, there is all the editing, filters etc etc), you think they look absolutely amazing, you allow yourself to be tricked into this fake world without realizing, you wish you fucked girls like that, you are with your dick in your hand, "Give it to me baby, you're so fuckin hot baby OH SHIT OH MY GOD" then you cum "AAAAA" and then you realize in what shit you are. There is no girl, you are all alone in your room, curtains down, all alone, sad and unsatisfied. But there was something. When you ejaculated, there were those "5 seconds". 5 seconds of "heroin". 5 seconds where all the worries were gone, 5 seconds were you were the king of the world, 5 seconds were you could've lived your life, the best feeling, the best sedation, no anxiety, no depression, no worries no NOTHING! All this passed by your head in 5 seconds and then it was gone. And you realized you were all alone in your room, curtains down, no Instagram-type girl with you, the sedation is not here anymore, you feel dread. You feel like shit. You feel depression, regret, desperation, torment, you feel the "WHY". WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT???? You are back to reality. And you feel destroyed. And what do you want right now? Another 5 seconds.